- Underhill, H. P. - President of Annapolis & Baltimore Short Line Railroad. (Poor's 1887, p 3)
Frederick Douglas Underwood at a meeting in the 1910s.
- Underwood, Frederick Douglas (1849-1942) - General superintendent of Minneapolis & Pacific Railway in 1886. Construction superintendent then general manager of Minneapolis, St. Paul & Sault Ste. Marie Railway 1886-__. Vice president and general manager of Baltimore & Ohio Railroad 1899-1900. President of Erie Railroad 1901-1926 [succeeded by John Joseph Bernet]; president of New York, Susquehanna & Western Railroad. Director of Wells Fargo & Company 1902-1918. President of Bath & Hammondsport Railroad. President of Cincinnati, Hamilton & Dayton Railway. (Pocket List 1907, pp 215 and 285; NY Times, May 22, 1918; Illinois PUC 1915, p 1203; Poor's 1917, pp 64 and 114)
- Underwood, W. J. - President of Davenport, Rock Island & Northwestern Railway. (Pocket List 1907, p 299)
- Upchurch, D. T. - President of Galatia, Harrisburg & Southeastern Railway. (Illinois PUC 1915, p 1309)
- Urquhart, Alexander - Chairman of Morayshire Railway 1872-1881 [preceded by James Grant].
- Usher, Edw. P. - President of Grafton Centre Railroad. (Official List 1888, p 87)
Bookmark/Search this post with: